San Andreas: Multiplayer
Play the multiplayer from GTA: San Andreas
- Category Multiplayer
- Program license Free
- Version Mod 0.3.7
- Size 16.27 MB
- Works under: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows ME / Windows 2000 / Windows 98 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 98 SE / Windows 7
- Program available in English
- Program by SAMP
If you're one of the many players who wanted a multiplayer option for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, you can download the San Andreas: Multiplayer mod and share games with others.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came out in 2005 and moved the exciting racing game to the city of San Andreas. The game came with a number of great options that let you build up your money as you raced through the city streets and completed side missions. While the more difficult side missions helped you earn more cash, playing any of the side games helped you save up for new vehicles and for customized features for the vehicles you already own. The game required that you play against artificial intelligence competitors, though, instead of your friends. With San Andreas: Multiplayer, you can now play against your nearest and dearest.
This unofficial mod lets you increase the action and adventure in the original game. Your friends can help you complete some of the more difficult missions and unlock new achievements. They can also help you take on some of the fiercest and roughest gangs in San Andreas. Bringing down those gangs lets you take control over new areas of the city and make more income. The mod even lets you play online and compete against other players and their own groups.
While you can play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on your own and without an internet connection, you need the internet to download this mod and play online. Depending on the size of your group and what you do in the game, the mod can significantly slow down your internet speeds and cause lags that make it hard to accomplish your missions. Those lags may also interfere with how your vehicles move and how you race.
Though the developers created this mod for fans of the game, many players left the game behind for new entries in the Grand Theft Auto franchise. Because the developers no longer offer support for the mod, you may have problems installing the mod or even running it. There is no guarantee that it will function the way you want it to, either. If you and your friends still love playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, though, and wish you could play together, you can all download and install San Andreas: Multiplayer to play together online.
- Lets you play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas with others
- Allows for online multiplayer games
- Should not interfere with solo games
- Helps you complete missions faster
- Adds a new level of fun to gang fights
- Not an official product
- Developers do not offer official support for the mod
- May slow down your internet speeds and cause lags
- Requires unzipping of the files and manual installation in your game's folder
- All players must have a copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to play together online